Old 2022-04-04, 16:28   #209
GG.

Statusas: Naujasis MB1 Narys
Gyvenamoji Vieta: Riga

GG. is on a distinguished road

Standartinis

Citata:
Pradžioje rašė FUN500 View Post
How is about spare parts? Where are you getting? Because when I was looking couple specific parts for w126, I got 2-3 phone numbers from Riga and Liepaje, but due conversation, prices get me shocked.
What you gonna do with exaust system? Stock or? M117 has the most purest sound of all MB V8 engines.. IMHO
Yeah, I know the guy from Liepaja, he is a perekupas His prices are astranomical. I have bought some things from him. Wear parts, like suspension etc are no problem, they all can be bought in standard shops. For small bits and pieces my friends at Family Garage in Riga always help me out and their prices are fair to say the least. Coupe specific parts are very expensive, but it makes sense, it is a pretty rare car and not that many of them are left on the market. Plus good ones usually don't get parted out. I paid 500Eur for a whole front bumper because I needed the middle chrome piece. I got the headlight lens with an entire headlight, swaped the lenses and sold the cracked one. The difference was about 150eur. The biggest problem is the rather unique interior. There are veeeeery little coupes with the Palomino/Dattel interior in velour.

For the exhaust I want to do a replica of AMG exhaust. When I bought the car, it was very quiet, and I only later realized that the two middle exhaust silencers (the kidneys) are removed and there was only the catalyst and rear silencer. But it still was very quiet. I don't want it to be loud, as I like driving a lot, especially long trips.

GG. neprisijungęs   Cituoti