View Single Post
Old 2021-03-08, 17:19   #190
GG.

Statusas: Naujasis MB1 Narys
Gyvenamoji Vieta: Riga

GG. is on a distinguished road

Standartinis

Woha thanks to everybody for the warm welcome!

Citata:
Pradžioje rašė aleximo View Post
Wow, significant jobs performed! A true love for the car and the right and proper hands of the owner sometimes make miracles
There is plenty of love. The price was right and I knew from the first second of seeing the car that it will require this amount of work and there were no surprises for me. The c126 has always been one of my dream cars, but I had never driven one. When I drove a couple of first meters I started laughing and said: this is the best car in the world

Citata:
Pradžioje rašė Apple View Post
Looks like new project just begun
Congrats, nice job.
We will be waiting all story till end
Thank you! I am glad that you like it. I have plenty of pictures and I only posted a fraction of what I post in Latvian forums. If you guys like it and find it interesting I can post more and do more detailed writeups.

Citata:
Pradžioje rašė Artunas View Post
Citata:
Pradžioje rašė amerika View Post
Amazing...

Citata:
Pradžioje rašė FUN500 View Post
Hi. Great to see new life of old project.
As I see you are from Riga. Do you know other SEC560 owners? If you know Girts or Kim, they already went all that restoration way. You could get a lot info from them
Thanks mate. Yes, I am from Riga. Not many, yet but I am sure I will meet more, as the MB community is not that large. Girts and Kim do not ring a bell.

Citata:
Pradžioje rašė EdwinB View Post
Don't forget to keep us updated with the project
Will do, sir!

Citata:
Pradžioje rašė StillVirgin View Post
Hey, welcome to the forum.
Greetings!

Wish you patience and a good luck with the project
Thanks mate! Your c126 looks perfect What color is that?

GG. neprisijungęs   Cituoti